1. Collection of information
We collect information when you send us a message via the form of our site. The information collected includes your name and e-mail address.
We automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser.
2. Use of information
Any information we collect from you may be used for:
- Customize your experience
- Analyze the attendance of our site
- Improve our site
- Improve customer service
- Contacting you (following your request via the contact form)
3. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties.
4. Protection of information
We implement a variety of security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information. Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.